Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.
Fall textbooks can be returned soon as you are finished with the book.
Books can be returned Monday-Thursday 9AM to 4:30PM and Fridays from 9AM to Noon.
If you cannot come to the college, you may send them back via a prepaid UPS label. The label can be accessed at your ccsj.ecampus.com account. Follow the steps below:
To return your books either now because you are going out of town or at the end of the semester, please see the information below. You should also use your CCSJ email and not your personal email. We do not use personal emails.
1. Use Google Chrome
2. Go to ccsj.ecampus.com
3. Go to "My Account" login
4. Use your CCSJ email that you use to log into your CCSJ email. If you need assistance with your email please email firstname.lastname@example.org you will then be sent your information.
5. Your password is your CCSJ student ID. You can change it once you have logged in.
6. Go to “Manage my rental returns" located in the grey bar across the top of the page.
7. Click the middle bar, "End of semester returns".
8. You will see a list of books you need to return. Check the box after each book you are returning.
9. Click on the "Print label and return" button. You will get a prepaid shipping label and a packing slip.
10. Put the packing slip in the box with the books, attach the label to the outside of the box and take it to a UPS location before the end of day Friday, December 18. If you have any questions, please email Cheryl Davis at email@example.com